Woodward Barbers Cancellation Policy
It’s important to understand that when forgetting or cancelling appointments without giving enough notice, businesses lose the opportunity to fill that appointment time, and other clients waiting for appointments miss out on receiving services. For the benefit and respect of all our clients and professionals, booking appointments with Woodward Barbers are subject to the following terms:
- You may cancel or modify your appointment without charge anytime 2 hours preceding the start time of your appointment.
- Less than 2 hours notice is considered a “Late Cancellation” and will result in a charge of 100% of the scheduled service(s).
- If you do not cancel your appointment or do not show up for your scheduled appointment, you will be considered a “No Show” and charged full price of the scheduled service(s).
- Appointments that are booked within the 2-hour period are still subject to the cancellation policy.
- Late arrivals will be charged the full price of the scheduled service(s) even if there is not enough time to render them.
- Applicable taxes will be retained and remitted.
Effective date: January 1, 2022